|| “An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he's in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.”
Charles F. Kettering (American engineer, inventor of the electric starter, 1876-1958).
is a recipient of Rashtriya Shiksha Jyoti Award. He has been conferred with reputed awards like Life Time Achievement Award for Education Excellence. National Achievement Award for Education Development, Shiksha Bharti Purskar 2009 among others for Outstanding Contribution in education and he is also the Fellow of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers . His profile has been published on cover page of Competition Refresher May 2010 in personality plus. He did his Master of Engineering (M.E.) in Computer from Moscow Academy of Instrument Making and Information Science in distinction grade. He has also done his Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem.
Brief Career Progression
• Working as Director (Head of the Institution) at APIIT-SD INDIA approved by AICTE Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Dept. of Technical Education Govt. of Haryana and Collaborated with Staffordshire University (U.K) since June 2004. APIIT is the 1st International Engineering College in foreign collaboration registered by Govt. of India.
• Worked as Program Director cum Professor at APIIT-SD INDIA approved by AICTE Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Dept. of Technical Education Govt. of Haryana and Collaborated with Staffordshire University (U.K.).
• Worked as Asstt. Professor in Dept. Of Computer Science at IMS Roorkee, approved by AICTE, affiliated with HNB Garhwal University.
• Worked as Head Computer Center Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Technology and Science, Dehradun approved by AICTE, and affiliated with HNB Garhwal University.
• Worked as Head, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering and Information Technology at Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun approved by AICTE and Dept. of Technical Education Govt. of U.P. and affiliated with Ch.Charan Singh University, Meerut.
• Worked as a Head of Center, GNICT Computer, Gangtok (Sikkim) India.
• Worked as System Engineer in IBM in Frankfurt Germany.
F.I.E.T.E. (Institution of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineers)
M.I.E.E.E. (Institutions of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
M.I.E. (Institution of Engineers, India)
M.I.S.T.E (Indian Society for Technical Education)
M.C.S.I. (Computer Society of India)
A man of simplicity and down to earth nature, Dr. R.K. Choudhary always promoted research in the field of engineering and technology. He believed that the society will flourish only if constant positive changes are brought in due course of time. These changes can be effective provided it is supported by knowledge application and enhancement in its true sense. Minds having the blend of engineering will prove to be more result-oriented in this regard. In order to enrich such blend of mind, constant breakthrough research is something, he recommends for.
That is the reason, initiative taken by IJAER team has been well acclaimed by him and also agreed to render his valuable time and effort to the enrichment of initiative in the form of e-journal-International Journal of Advances in Engineering Research (IJAER).
INTERNATIONAL JOURNALOF ADVANCES IN ENGINEERING RESEARCH. (IJAER)